Friday, January 27, 2012

27 - The Secret Lab: Continued

Greetings all!

Work on the Secret Lab is going well. I have got most of the major forms nailed down for the room. The only major form remaining is the laser cannon.

Not counting the duplicated master instancing objects and the wires (which are not final) I am sitting at 1,373 / 5000. There is still room for tweaks however I am not sure yet how much the laser will eat up.

Below you will find two WIP renders; one with and one without the laser gears I've been working on this evening. Even though there is not much to see yet behind the gears I figured this would make viewing the scene a bit easier.





















As always please let me know if you have any feedback as it is always welcome.

thank you for reading and enjoy!

Cheers~

1 comment:

  1. I saw the drawing provided you as reference.
    This is a MAGNIFICENT realization of that sketch.
    Very Impressive!!

    ReplyDelete