Saturday, February 4, 2012

29 - The Secret Lab: Tangled

Greetings all!

I have been hard at work on the Secret Lab and have some progress to share with you.

Last night I spent some time getting most of the various wires put into place. At the moment I believe I have a little over half of the wires placed. After placement they will require some hand editing in order to become game ready.

The gun/laser thing in the ceiling is just about complete. The concept shows a little bit more (what looks like brackets to mount it to the ceiling) however based upon the desired camera angle you can not see it. I modeled it anyway but have hidden it for this render.

Still to-do is:

- Books on shelves
- Finish wires
- Various pipes / gauges in ceiling
- Clean up and budget check

As always your feedback is welcome. Enjoy!
















Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment